TOWN OF RHINEBECK POOL
The Town Pool opens on weekends only beginning May 25th and is open for a FREE holiday swim on Memorial Day, May 27th (residents only; non-residents pay the daily admissions rate). The pool opens daily on June 24th and closes September 2nd, Labor Day. The last couple weeks of pool time is subject to change or may be closed due to availability of lifeguards. Please note that the pool may close in inclement weather and always during thunderstorms.
FREE HOLIDAY SWIM FOR TOWN RESIDENTS: Non-residents are welcome but must pay the daily admission rate.
* MEMORIAL DAY, Monday 5/27
* 4TH OF JULY, Thursday 7/4
* LABOR DAY, Monday 9/2
PUBLIC POOL HOURS
ADULT EARLY ENTRY: 12:00 - 1:00pm, Monday - Friday (beginning 6/24)
GENERAL ADMISSION: 1:00pm - 7:30pm (daily as of 6/24)
DAILY POOL SCHEDULE
*Swim Lessons: Monday - Friday, 10:45am - 11:45am (7/8 - 8/16)
*Adult Early Entry: Monday - Friday, 12:00pm - 1:00pm (beginning 6/24; includes lap lanes)
*Aqua Zumba: Mondays & Fridays, 5:30pm - 6:15pm (7/1 - 8/19)
*Manta Rays Swim Team Morning Practice: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 10:00am (6/25 - 8/3)
*Manta Rays Swim Team Evening Practice: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30pm - 7:30pm (6/27 - 8/3)
*Manta Rays Swim Team Meet, 4:00pm - closing (7/17 only)
*Rhinebeck Girls Varsity Swim Team Practice: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 10:00am (8/19 - 8/23 & 8/26 - 8/30)
- Children 4 & under are free admission.
- Cash or check ONLY for daily admissions.
- Pool passes must be purchased online.
- Residency verification is needed by each person in the form of a driver’s license or ID card as well as a utility or tax bill showing your street address. Children on the pass must live in Rhinebeck to be included in a resident pool pass. An official school record or medical document are acceptable forms of verification. Please refer to the Dutchess County Parcel Access map to determine or confirm your residency status.